Sunday 10 October 2010

Rowse Honey

Research on the honey company Rowse.
Taken from their website.























Information taken from: http://www.rowsehoney.co.uk/
Loads of different varieties and also recipies and how to find your honey.

Advantages: tastes good
Disadvantages: calories

I love honey I often buy one of Rowse?s honeys . Rowse is one if not the leading honey brand. Rowse collect and sell several different types of honey and although all a delicious sweet bee product they do taste slightly different. This difference is down to the area the bees come from and the flowers whose nectar they collect. I recently finished a pot of Rowse Greek honey. This honey is a runny honey its dark colour glistens through the glass jar containing 340g. I love honey on toast so I screw open the metal lid and scoop some honey on to my knife I spread the honey all over my toast and taste. This is a strong flavoured honey I can taste thyme and an aniseed liquorice flavour. I close my eyes and imagine myself in Greece where I have visited several times. We went on several long walks and there was an abundance ...


Advantages: No mess, tastey and cheap.
Disadvantages: Not organic.

. Their web site www.rowsehoney.co.uk explains more of how they were founded. OTHER SQUEEZABLES [] Squeezable Pure Organic Honey 340g ? the nature friendly honey [] Squeezable Pure Honey with Lemon Juice 340g ? Honey with an added citrus burst [] Squeezable Pure Acacia Honey 340g ? Honey made specifically from the pollen of Acacia [] Squeezable Pure Orange Blossom Honey 340g ? Orangey honey [] Pure Honey Sweetener 340g ? this product can be used to sweeten drinks and contains less calories than normal honey. [] Winnie the Pooh Hunny, 340g ? honey for the kids (rrrrgg to the spelling!) MORE INFORMATION ON ROWSE SQUEEZABLE PURE NATURAL HONEY > The price is reasonable at £1.28 for 340g, in fact it is the cheapest honey available in Tesco. > The bottles are also available in 454g bottles


Advantages: Good on toast
Disadvantages: None

I like honey on my toast for breakfast some mornings. At the moment I have a jar of Rowse clear blossom honey. I imagine this honey is blended from hives all over the world situated near a variety of trees. You will see jars of different kinds of Rowse honeys in supermarkets and corner shops. Rowse is the UK's leading honey company. The honeysRowse sources are from both the UK and other parts of the world. The Rowse's clear blossom honey that I shall have on my toast this morning is in a 400g glass jar. This honeyalso available in a 227g jars too. The jar has a green screw top lid with Pure and natural printed on it. A paper label wraps itself around the body of the jar displaying the type ofhoney it is and telling you a little about the honey. So sit down with me and have a slice of honey on toast.


http://www.ciao.co.uk/Rowse_Acacia_Honey_Squeezy__7803996

No comments:

Post a Comment